skip to main | skip to sidebar

Miss H's Daily-ish Photo

My daughter, Miss H, received her first camera for her fifth birthday. Each day--or close to it if life intervenes, I'll post another of her images to give a sense of how one five year old views the world. (Pink is her favorite color.)

Friday, January 5, 2007

Ceiling Fan

Posted by Malagueta at 4:23 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (66)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ▼  January (31)
      • Pinky Ring
      • Quilt in Perspective
      • Suji on Alert
      • I Say, I Say
      • Kitty Perch
      • Boots in a Corner
      • Keyboard in Relief
      • Look Into My Eyes
      • Miss H's Pop-Pop
      • Arty Daddy
      • Grandma in Motion
      • Miss H's Wee Second Cousin
      • Miss H's Self-Portrait
      • Miss H's View Up
      • Paparazzi
      • Packaged For Your Safety
      • Yarn Spaghetti
      • A Study In Red
      • Piggy Bank Attack
      • The Lion, The Witch, and The Giant TV
      • Miss H's Brother & His Best Friend
      • DVD In The Darkness
      • On The Road
      • Do Not Enter
      • Birthday Pinata Bangle
      • Miss H's New Zealand Idol
      • Ceiling Fan
      • Happy Ceramic Family
      • Miss H's Feet
      • Miss H's Dog
      • First Photo Ever

About Me

My photo
Malagueta
I am a mom of two perfectly unperfect children. I have a hilariously demanding academic job. I have a thankfully undemanding spouse. I watch a remarkable amount of television. I bake yummy cakes. I read the NYT every Sunday. I still think that Tab has sass. I'm voting for Obama. Is all of this not intriguing enough?
View my complete profile

Mommy's Ramblings

  • Getting My Read On
  • A (Quilting) Room of One's Own